Sunday, September 8, 2013

Vanilla Almond Chia Breakfast Pudding

You know when you have a surprise for someone and you really really want to tell them what it is because it's just so exciting? Well, I've been wanting to share some exciting news with you all for the longest time and now I finally can! I'm going to be a guest recipe contributor for an amazing healthy lifestyle website called Daily Burn and this is my first post for them! This is the start of what I hope to be an incredible journey of sharing my nourishing recipes with the world and I'm beyond thrilled about it. You can check out the recipe for this luxurious chia breakfast pudding (plus my recipe for homemade almond milk) over on their site, plus read little bit about the incredible little chia seed. Enjoy!

Recipe: Vanilla Almond Chia Seed Pudding



For more fabulous food and photos from Nourish The Roots, 
be sure to follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. plus read little bit about the incredible little chia seed. Enjoy!powder green tea perth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally can! I'm going to be a guest recipe contributor for an amazing healthy lifestyle website called Daily Burn and this is my first post for them! where can i buy matcha green tea perth

    ReplyDelete