Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Raw Fruit Crumble


My refrigerator is bursting with summer fruits right now. Thanks to an unusually warm spring, local peaches and blueberries are in their full glory and I couldn't be any happier. I pair those with blackberries, strawberries, and super sweet cantaloupe for a gorgeous and antioxidant-packed snack.




















I was super excited to see the recipe for this raw fruit crumble because I thought it was just gorgeous, plus I had all the fruit on hand to make it. I left out the almond cream because I didn't have any soaked almonds ready to go, but that looks so fantastic and I must try it soon. Check out the amazingly simple and refreshing recipe here!


For more fabulous food and photos from Nourish The Roots, 
be sure to follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment