Monday, May 30, 2011

Time to Breathe

It's been a little while since I've posted on the blog and I've missed it dearly. There are so many big things happening in my life right now that have taken away from the time that I love to spend here. These things include college graduation, moving to a new apartment, studying for my nursing licensure exam, and planning our wedding and honeymoon to Italy. Did I mention that it's incredibly difficult to stay sane while doing all of these things and dealing with all of the family dynamics and drama that come along with it? I constantly have to remind myself to take a deep breath, relax, and try to enjoy the process.

My time spent cooking and photographing beautiful food and posting here for all my lovely readers to see is time that I cherish and truly enjoy. I want to continue to cook up amazingly healthy  food and document it all for you to see, but I've realized that this busy time in my life requires my undivided attention. This period of life will only come around once, and this blog will be here for much longer. I've decided to take a little blogging break while I try to stay calm and focus on all that will be occurring within the next 8 weeks. This is not a goodbye forever and I am so excited to bring this blog to a whole new level once I return in August.

The next time you hear from me, I'll be married to my best friend, fresh off a whirlwind trip to Italy, cooking in our lovely new apartment, and brimming with new recipes and inspiration. I promise to post many photos when I return as a make-up for this long break. May you all continue to eat well and enjoy everything that life has to offer this summer.



For more fabulous food and photos from Nourish The Roots, 
be sure to follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. We have missed your recipes, but are excited for everything happening in your life right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! That means so much to me. I miss posting recipes...but rest assured there will be many coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! You have https://awriter.org/writemypaper4me-org-review/ got an artistic mind dear. You very well know as how to quote the example for better understanding. It is always a wonderful experience to read your contents. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not certain where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I must spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thanks for great information I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete

  5. There are many important and useful services that are of interest to everyone see also :
    شركة الاول لمكافحة الحشرات
    شركة رش حشرات بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete