Sunday, February 8, 2015

Beet Hummus

I've always looked forward to introducing solid foods to my daughter. Healthy food is such a passion of mine and feeding my child the healthiest food available is now my new passion. Watching her discover new tastes, textures, and colors is something that I truly enjoy. She is quite an independent eater and doesn't love being spoon-fed, so we have allowed her to use other foods as "dippers". For example, she'll take an easy-to-hold piece of fruit or vegetable (her current faves are broccoli florets and carrot sticks) and dip it into a homemade puree of some sort. It's really fun to watch. I've made a version of this vibrant beet hummus for her and she LOVED it. I hope you will, too.



For more fabulous food and photos from Nourish The Roots, 
be sure to follow on FacebookInstagram, and Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I'm suck a sucker for anything with beets - this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love beets too!

    I also nominated you for a Liebster award , see here https://onevegandayatatime.wordpress.com
    enjoying your posts, thank you
    beverley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color in plate of goodness! I have yet to try beet hummus, but I think the next time I make hummus I will use beets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beet human, This mean you can check such pages and it were be attractive for those who are showing nourish the roots. Check and also show https://essay-reviewer.com website with all of those things where you are responsible to share this page at different places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wales Publications is a research publishing solution provide best Best Publication Services in UK
    in all issues from research to the journal publication are catering in your discipline based on your requirements.

    ReplyDelete