Monday, April 21, 2014

The Best Granola Ever

No joke, I have made variations of this granola almost every week for the past month or two. To me, it's the perfect snack to have with fruit or yogurt. And it's also good when I wake up in the middle of the night starving, which happens more often lately than I care to admit (baby has been growing lots in the past few weeks!). I think one of my favorite things about making granola at home is the most incredible aroma that fills my kitchen as it bakes. The toasty coconutty smell just permeates everything and puts me in such a happy mood! I should also mention that every single person who's tasted this granola (trust me, there have been a lot of people...I like to share food) has said that this is the best granola they've ever tasted. It's not too sweet and very easy to adapt. And of course, it only made with the healthiest ingredients. I honestly can't think of any more reasons why you shouldn't make this right. this. minute.

Click Here for The Best Granola Recipe


For more fabulous food and photos from Nourish The Roots, 
be sure to follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Great combination...perfect for a yogurt topper or better yet, ice cream topper. Or sprinkled on a cashew buttered pancake and rolled up for a yumfully crunchy meal on the go! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes the process much more convenient as people may just order the things they are looking for and instantly get it. phoenix pizza restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a really nice combination of yogurt with delicious products. Might even try making this for myself if I find some free time from get essays written for you but I know I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ah my mouth has been watering since I read about the coconut smell (and I started reading somewhere in the middle, then returned to the beginning lol) Got to check the discounts on Paperwritings http://ratedbystudents.com/services/paperwritings and for the tasties I will need to cook it. But why have you started to hide recipes under cut? I tend to forget about it and always disappoint before noticing the link(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bluetooth Headsets all Mobiles
    best for all mobiles like android ,aple ,etc.
    Bluetooth Speaker And Mic
    are bass boosted speakers and mic.
    bluetooth headphones all mobile
    Buy Bluetooth headsets for any kind of Smartphone or mobile phone from acideyeindia.

    ReplyDelete