Friday, February 21, 2014

Miso Vegetable Noodle Soup

I know I'm not alone when I say that I'm looking forward to spring. It seems as if much of the country has been dealing with one of the worst winters ever and everyone is just counting down the days until warmth, sunshine, and flowers. I'm lucky enough to live in Seattle where winter weather isn't quite that extreme, but man am I missing those long days of sunshine! The other day, I was out walking in my neighborhood and saw lots of crocuses and daffodils blooming and I became so giddy with excitement. This year, everything seems so much more exciting for me as the days draw closer to when I meet my baby girl. It's magical.
 
I want to leave you all with this immune system-boosting soup that's really perfect for this time of year when you may be dealing with cold weather sniffles or just the end of winter blues. It's loaded with vegetables and literally takes ten minutes to make. You'll feel good after eating it. Almost as good as you'll feel finding that first blooming daffodil of spring.

Click Here for the Recipe for Miso Vegetable Noodle Soup


For more fabulous food and photos from Nourish The Roots, 
be sure to follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. I bought a watch for my friend in this online store. My friend loves him very much. This replica watch has a very high quality and the quality is almost the same as that of the real brand. perfect luxury watches
    It is a very good shopping site. I share this shopping site with my friends. perfect hublot luxury watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting post, great post about Miso Vegetable Noodle Soup. Some of the items you describe I already have. Actually, it's fantastic, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Some of my university buddies have just contacted me to purchase pay to do my assignment During this time, I also showed him this post, which he enjoyed. Anyway, it’s always good learning unusual concepts. Thank you for sharing it. It's quite fascinating and beneficial to me.

    ReplyDelete