Friday, December 30, 2011

My Year


So 2011 is coming to a close and I feel like it's been the happiest year of my life to date. I graduated college, got married to my best friend, traveled around Italy, got an awesome job cooking vegetarian food at an incredible food co-op, and started this blog. So many other wonderful things happened this year and I can only look forward to the many more experiences that life will throw at me. I figured that I would post a few of my favorite photos from this year for you to enjoy. Have a happy new year.

 
From flowers and a wedding, to gelato at the Trevi Fountain, this summer was by far my most exciting of my life.

I was inspired by the architecture and colors of Rome....
...and fell in love with the simple way of living and eating.
 


I was left breathless by the beauty in Amalfi...
 
...and found peace in the mountains of Campania.

And my heart will forever hold a place for a dear little town called Calitri.
I know this year will bring many more beautiful things of its own, including lots of wonderful food to share on this site. I am beyond excited. But is it strange that I'm just a bit sad to see 2011 slip away? I guess that is how life goes.


For more fabulous food and photos from Nourish The Roots, 
be sure to follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest


11 comments:

  1. When I read your blog I felt so much peace it is such a beautiful post, may you have a blessed and happy life ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice article This post is really good and helpful
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Photos ,Thanks By Clcking
    Information about Sports Sunrisers team 2019 and IPl 2019 News

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you. Here you have pulled off so much in a year and here I have wasted my whole year in gaming and eating unhealthy food and now I am looking for dissertation writing help to secure my grades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt so much comfort after reading your blog; it is such a great post; may you have a blessed and happy life ahead of you. Very good article. You are blessed by God. You've accomplished so much in a year, whereas I've squandered my entire year gaming and eating junk food, and now. This post definitely made my day.
    Source: professional branding services

    ReplyDelete